Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A New Start

After becoming frustrated with a viewer limit on the blogger calendar application, I decided it was time to start a new blog dedicated to health and fitness.
With my wedding a little over a year away, I want to start planning my fitness and diet routines and keep track of them. I already eat well and exercise on a regular basis but it's time to kick it up a notch. I figure documenting my progress will hold me more accountable in terms of what I eat and how often I work out.
This blog will {hopefully} include my daily meals, recipes, photos of my progress, work out tips, work out logs, and goals.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this!! My absolutley favorite food/activity/measurement tracking site is myfooddiary.com. It is SUCH a help to me...that is when I stick with it! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can so do it! I used to log my food eating on the thedailyplate.com but now have started a food journal on my own.

    ReplyDelete