Saturday, May 1, 2010

4/30 and 5/1 Workout & Personal Training

oops! I've let too many days go by without workout updates! I've forgotten exactly what I did for the past week so I'm not going to attempt trying to remember...onto what I did yesterday and today...

4/30

15 Minutes of Cardio on the Elliptical- level 20 resistance, level 20 incline
30 Minutes of Cardio on the Bike-level 20 on random

Shoulder Press: 5 reps of 10
Rowing Machine: 5 reps of 10
Bicep Curls: 5 reps of 10

I need to up it on the reps because the next day I did not feel a thing. I love to be able to feel it the next day.

5/1

15 Minutes of cardio on the elliptical-level 18 incline, level 15 resistance
25 Minutes of cardio on the bike-level 20 on hills

Today I finally signed up to meet with a personal trainer. I meet with her next Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment